About the Experience
What is the NFL Experience?
The NFL Experience takes visitors on a hero’s journey where they enter as a fan, become a player, and leave a champion. It gives fans a glimpse into the inner sanctum of the football life of a player by combining interactive displays, physical artifacts, a 4D cinematic experience, and other multimedia effects.
When does the NFL Experience open?
NFL Experience opens in November 2017.
Is NFL Experience a temporary installation?
NFL Experience is a permanent, year-round attraction in Times Square.
How much content about my favorite team is featured in the exhibit?
There is content about all 32 teams, the NFL and the Super Bowl!
Do I need to be a fan to enjoy the NFL Experience?
Whether a casual or avid fan, there’s something for all levels of fandom!
Is the experience for all ages?
Yes. The NFL Experience welcomes visitors of all ages - from young children to the young-at-heart. The standard admission ticket is good for all visitors. Tickets are not required for children 2 years of age or younger.
Is there parking at NFL Experience Times Square?
There is no on-site parking for NFL Experience Times Square.
What items are prohibited?
Please note the following items are not permitted in the Experience:
- Large bags (over 8” x 17” x 19”) and luggage
- Weapons of any kind including firearms, knives (including swiss army type), mace, etc.
- Illegal substances
- Outside food and beverage including glass bottles, cans, or alcohol of any kind (water and closed plastic bottles are permitted)
- Banners, signs or flags of any size
- Tripods and monopods
- Laser pointers
- Any animal except for service animals
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Stadium management